It is yet very common to see people searching for ” How To Remove Blue Labels From Files And Folders”. It is very easy just follow the given steps-
- Click “My Computer” icon with left mouse button on your desktop.
- Click on “properties” from these options.
- Click on “Advanced” button in left corner.
- Click on the setting from the Performance.
- Now slide down and you will see “Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop“.
- Now Click on it and check it’s Marked.
If you have followed all the steps accurately then you will see the blue icon labels any more.
IN CASE OF ANY QUARRY COMMENT BELOW…