Today I will show you how to get linux virtual box to full screen mode..
- Open up your browser and search for linux repositories
- we have to copy these to sources.list
- Go to sources.list in terminal nano /etc/apt/sources.list
- The two lines at the bottom were already written
- Now copy the repositories from browser and paste them over to sources.list…
- Copy every line as done in my sources.list
- Once done press Ctrl+O to save and Ctrl+X to exit.
- Now let’s update our environment Type apt-get update -y
- Now type apt-get upgrade (it will take a lot of time)..
- Now again type apt-get update click enter if it asks something
- Now type apt-get dist-upgrade and hit enter if it asks something
- Now its time to reboot type reboot and your linux will restart..
Your Internet speed will also get faster
If it’s done you will see Firefox instead of your Iceweasel browser…
seamless mode will get highlighted
Now it’s done your Linux machine will look pretty….
Download offline TXT file
Watch step by step video guide at
Thanx and Don’t forget to subscribe